Our Children’s choral music ministry is called Kids@Praise. By participating in this ministry,
children in grades one through four will:
- receive musical instruction (vocal);
- use various gifts-talents-abilities by preparing and presenting music and drama for the congregation;
- have opportunity for informal fellowship/relationship-building;
- experience ministry to others in the community by singing at local nursing homes, etc.; and,
- grow in personal responsibility through consistent participation in group activities, memorization of individual parts, etc.